Gee, I wonder what this seller’s prized possessions are?
The listing agent had an allotment of 30 photos to showcase this 11,500 square foot home. Here’s how he used them:
- 9 photos of the two white sports cars
- 4 photos of the living room
- 2 identical photos of the bathroom
- 2 ridiculously over-processed, hyper-saturated exterior shots
- 2 aerial shots
- 1 site drawing
- 10 photos of the rest of the house
That one is the primary photo.
This would be a terrifying reality to live in, frankly.